The following list is a summary of all major additions, changes, and fixes part of version
5.1.4 of the Textual IRC Client.
- Added anonymous HTTP proxy support
- Added the proxy type “Tor Anonymity Network.” When selected, the SOCKS5 proxy hosted by the
“Tor Browser” application is connected to, to allow you to more easily chat with others using
- The “Modify Topic” window can now be submitted using the return key.
- Improved accuracy and consistency of the model list used by the sysinfo
- Automatic Off-the-Record Messaging
(OTR) is no longer enabled by default.
- Modified list of bots excluded from the use of Off-the-Record Messaging (OTR) to include services
- HTTP, SOCKS4, and SOCKS5 proxies now support client-side certificate authentication and
- Changed the default proxy type to “Automatic”
- Scripts can no longer be named: connect, die, error,
info, kill, links, lusers, motd, names,
oper, pass, ping, pong, rehash, restart,
server, service, servlist, squery, squit,
stats, time, trace, userhost, users,
version, or whowas