The following list is a summary of all major additions, changes, and fixes part of version
7.1.2 of the Textual IRC Client.
Custom CSS rules can now be injected into the active style without copying it.
This feature can be accessed by navigating to Preferences ➜ Style ➜ Developers.
- Added a version of the np command that is compatible with the Music app bundled with macOS Catalina.
To update this command, launch the Textual Extras installer using the getscripts command.
- Added Catalina to list of operating system names recognized by the sysinfo command.
- Improved accuracy and consistency of the model list used by the sysinfo command.
- “macOS” (without an operating system name) is now displayed when the sysinfo command
encounters a version of macOS that it does not recognize.
- Fixed trust dialog for invalid certificates not appearing when one is encountered.