The following list is a summary of all major additions, changes, and fixes part of version
7.0.9 of the Textual IRC Client.
- Added support for RPL_REAWAY (597), RPL_GONEAWAY (598), and RPL_NOTAWAY (599).
- Away status can now be found next to your nickname in the title bar of the main
- Commands are now sorted alphabetically when performing tab completion. (Thanks
- Improved performance and reliability of ignores.
myip.codeux.com is now used by
default for obtaining IP address information during file transfers when all other means
have failed. This behavior can be changed in the File Transfer section of
- The means by which IP address information is obtained during file transfers can now be
changed to use information from the router with no external sources as a fallback. See the
File Transfer section of Preferences.
- YouTube videos played inline with chat now support starting at timestamp in URL.
- Fixed a crash that may occur when clicking “View Logs” or “Query Logs”.
- Fixed inability to jump to highlights by double clicking them in the Highlight
- Fixed inability to reveal new messages when scrolled up when using the style
- Fixed the scrollback going dark when using the style Equinox.
- Fixed highlight exclusions not working correctly for per-server and per-client
- Fixed the “Textual is unable to access the folder that's configured for your log location”
prompt appearing on screen even when logging is disabled.
- Fixed the
plugin API throwing an exception for nil return values.