The following list is a summary of all major additions, changes, and fixes part of version
6.0.9 of the Textual IRC Client.
- If the preference “Wait for identification before joining channels” is enabled and a
message requesting identification is not received within one minute of connecting, a warning is
now displayed to the end user.
- Fixed a crash that may occur when the escape key is pressed.
- Fixed a crash that may occur when syncing a custom style using iCloud.
- Fixed a CPU spike that may occur when fading in messages from previous session.
- Fixed dates received from the ZNC bouncer not being parsed correctly depending on