The following list is a summary of all major additions, changes, and fixes part of version
6.0.2 of the Textual IRC Client.
- Added inline image support for i.redditmedia.com
- Improved reliability of automatic scrolling
- Server traffic that is logged when “/debug raw on” is enabled is now sent to a special
To protect privacy, this utility window does not keep a record of any information logged to
- The Server List will now scroll to any channel navigated to if it's not already visible in
- SASL EXTERNAL is now used as the authentication mechanism, without enabling it, if a
certificate is configured. This behavior can be disabled using the defaults command.
- Fixed duplicates appearing in the User List.
- Fixed server addresses that contain an underscore being treated as invalid.
- Fixed many instances in which Textual would hang indefinitely.
- Fixed the kb command not working correctly.
- Fixed the moti command not working correctly.