The following list is a summary of all major additions, changes, and fixes part of version
6.0.1 of the Textual IRC Client.
- The standalone version of Textual now asks whether it should automatically check for
This behavior can also be changed manually in the bold “Textual” menu in the main menu.
- Real names that contain formatting (bold, color, italic, underline) now appear formatted in
the user info popover.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when a loading a custom style that's not compatible with
- Fixed a crash that would occur when clicking the “Channels” tab in the Edit Filter
- Fixed users in the user list appearing out of order when it's configured to favor IRC
- Fixed inability to perform certain scripts when performed without a channel selected.
- Fixed mode changes appearing even when general events are disabled.
- Fixed number of visible lines exceeding the configured scrollback limit.
- Fixed support for the buffextras ZNC